Rode NT1 Signature Studio Condenser Microphone
The Rode NT1 Signature is a large diaphragm studio condenser microphone. It has a warm, silky character, exceptionally low noise and high SPL handling – ideal in a wide range of studio applications. This microphone comes with a shock mount and XLR cable as part of the package.
- Large-diaphragm cardioid condenser microphone
- HF6 1-inch true condenser capsule
- Smooth frequency response, high sensitivity and high SPL handling
- Extremely low noise (4dBA) – the world’s quietest studio condenser microphone
- Available in classic black or a range of limited-edition colours, including red, green, purple, pink and blue
- Rugged aluminium body and high-grade finish – highly resistant to scuffs and scratches
- Studio-grade shock mount and pop filter and premium XLR cable included
- Industry-leading 10-year warranty
- Designed and made in RØDE’s precision manufacturing facilities in Sydney, Australia
The World’s Most Popular Studio Microphone
Since it launched over 30 years ago, the NT1 has become the world’s most popular studio microphone and the go-to for countless creators across the globe – from bedroom musicians and studio professionals to streamers, podcasters and voice over artists. The NT1 Signature Series carries on this legacy, delivering classic studio sound for today’s creators.
Iconic Signature Sound
Featuring our stunning HF6 1-inch true condenser capsule, the NT1 Signature Series boasts the same iconic sound signature that its forebears are revered for. Sparkling top end, highly detailed midrange, and rich, warm bass make it shine in almost any recording application you can imagine – from vocals, piano and acoustic guitar to drums, percussion and electric guitar.
A True Workhorse
A true workhorse that excels in a wide range of studio applications. With an exceptionally low noise floor and incredibly high max SPL, it captures everything from whispers to drums with the utmost clarity. The perfect all-rounder studio microphone.
Premium Accessory Kit
Keep your recordings pristine with the studio-grade shock mount and pop filter included with the NT1 Signature Series, the perfect tools for minimising audio artifacts caused by knocks, rumbles and plosives. It also ships with a premium XLR cable so you can start creating right away – just plug straight into your audio interface or mixer and start recording exceptional audio.