D’Addario EJ 3D Phosphor Bronze Acoustic Guitar String 3-packs
Save $$ on your EJ acoustic guitar strings when you buy D’Addario 3D 3-packs!
Each pack includes 3 individually packaged sets of your favourite string gauge.
Available options include:
- EJ16 D’Addario’s most popular acoustic set, which deliver the ideal balance of volume, projection and comfortable playability.
- EJ26 Referred to as Custom Light, this is a hybrid gauge and a comfortable compromise for players who want the depth and projection of light gauge bottom strings, but slightly less tension on the high strings for easy bending.
- EJ17 Medium gauge offers a heavier tension resulting in a bolder, more resonant acoustic tone with higher resistance for heavy strumming and flat-picking.
Phosphor Bronze was first introduced to string making by D’Addario in 1974. Since then, it has become synonymous with warm, bright, and well-balanced acoustic tone.
D’Addario Phosphor Bronze strings are precision wound with corrosion resistant phosphor bronze onto a carefully drawn, hexagonally shaped, high carbon steel core. The result is long lasting, bright sounding tone with excellent intonation.
- D’Addario’s most popular acoustic guitar string set, known for its superb, long-lasting tone and comfortable playability
- Preferred for its warm, bright, and well-balanced acoustic tone
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance