Fender Engine Room LVL12 Pedalboard Power Supply
Your pedals need clean, isolated power to perform their best. Designed to accommodate all your pedalboard needs, the Fender Engine Room LVL12 Power Supply is ready to deliver!
Featuring twelve ground isolated power outlets, you have loads of power at your disposal. Ten of these can deliver 9Vdc at 500mA, while 2 additional outlets provide switchable voltage (9v/12v/18v) via a 3-way toggle or slide switch. The LVL12 is perfect for performing & is also ideal for your studio rig. A courtesy IEC outlet on the back allows you to add an additional Engine Room® LVL5, LVL8, or even LVL12 for the biggest rigs!
Fender’s expert team have designed these exceptional Engine Room Power Supplies to last. The chassis is crafted from lightweight, anodized aluminum, so it is both rugged and roadworthy. Engineered to accommodate most pedalboards, the Engine Room has a sleek, low-profile design. Topping it all off is a 2-colour LED indicator for each output, with green indicating current consumption.
Power your performance with Fender’s Engine Room® Power Supply. Road-tested and ready for live or studio use, it’ll be your trusty pedalboard companion for a very long time! You’ll love it!
- 12 ground isolated outputs – 10 outlets fixed 9Vdc at 500mA and 2 outlets with switchable voltage (9v/12v/18v)
- Global mains input voltage (100-240Vac) 50/60Hz for use anywhere in the world
- Standard IEC mains voltage connector
- Dimensions: Length 282 mm (11.102 in); Width 90 mm (3.543 in); Height 42 mm (1.654 in)
- 5V USB-A and USBC output for charging smart devices
- Cable kit included
- 6 x 2.1mm barrel connector 24” (60cm) length
- 4 x 2.1mm barrel connector 18” (45cm) length
- 2 x 2.1mm barrel connector 12” (30cm) length
- 1 x 2.5mm to 2.1mm barrel
- A 2.5mm to 2.1mm barrel reverse polarity connector
- 1 x 3.5mm TS to 2.1mm barrel
- 1 x 9V Battery clip to 2.1mm barrel
- 1x IEC daisy-chain cable (male to female)