Fender Engine Room LVL5 Pedalboard Power Supply
Your effect pedals need clean, isolated power so they can perform at their best. Thankfully, Fender’s Engine Room LVL5 Pedalboard Power Supply is more than capable of delivering!
The LVL5 features five ground isolated power outlets. Each these can deliver clean 9Vdc at 500mA, so will keep your pedals performing at their peak. This great little supply works perfectly as a standalone power supply for smaller pedalboards. Plus, it can also be daisy-chained with our LVL 12 for those tone fanatics with larger boards.
Fender’s expert team have designed these exceptional Engine Room Power Supplies to last. Engineered to accommodate most pedalboards, the Engine Room has a sleek and low-profile design. The chassis is specifically crafted from lightweight, anodized aluminum to make it rugged & roadworthy. Topping it all off is a 2-colour LED indicator for each output, with current usage indicated by a positive green LED.
Power your performance with Fender’s Engine Room® Power Supply. Road-tested and ready for live or studio use, it’ll be your trusty pedalboard companion for a very long time! You’ll love it!
- 5 ground isolated outputs which are capable of providing 9Vdc @ 500mA each
- Global mains input voltage (100-240Vac) 50/60Hz for use anywhere in the world
- Standard IEC mains voltage connector
- Dimensions: Length 85 mm (3.346 in); Width 130 mm (5.118 in); Height 42 mm (1.654 in)
- Cable kit included
- 2 x 2.1mm barrel connector 24” (60cm) length
- 4 x 2.1mm barrel connector 18” (45cm) length
- 1 x 2.1mm barrel connector 12” (30cm) length
- 2.5mm to 2.1mm barrel x 1
- 1 x 2.5mm to 2.1mm barrel reverse polarity
- 3.5mm TS to 2.1mm barrel
- 1 x 9V Battery clip to 2.1mm barrel