This is a mini tuning pedal that is the perfect addition to any board. Super accurate and easy to use!
- Chromatic tuner
- Pitch Range: 430-450Hz
- Flat mode: b, bb, bbb, bbbb
- Tuning Tolerance: +-0.5 cent
- Power：DC 9V
- Connect a DC 9V power adaptor into the pedal.
- Connect your instrument via a cable, and turn on the tuner by pressing on ON/OFF button.
- If you want to change the pitch, then press A4 button. The pitch ranges from 430Hz to 450Hz.
- If you wish to tune flat, use the flat option which can go down by four.
- Play a single note from your guitar, the note name will appear on the tuner screen. The screen will change colour, and the tuning needle will move. If the note is flat, the needle will appear on the left side in a red colour. If the note is sharp, it will appear on the right side in a yellow colour. Aim to get it in between the two sides on the blue line