Boss DD-200 Digital Delay Twin Pedal
The DD-200 Digital Delay brings together sounds and features inherited from the flagship DD-500 into an even smaller footprint. Twelve different modes offer an inspiring variety of delay colors from modern digital to classic analog, letting you dial up everything from basic echoes to rich ambient pads and everything in-between. There’s also a looper that’s always ready to use, plus a selectable carryover function for seamless transitions between memories.
The free Version 1.1 software update brings increased flexibility to the BOSS 200 series, greatly expanding the onboard memory capacity for storing and recalling sounds. There are now 128 user setups available. Setups can also be recalled directly via MIDI program change.
- Class-leading sound quality with 32-bit AD/DA, 32-bit floating point processing, and 96 kHz sampling rate
- Twelve versatile modes provide a wide range of delay types
- Fast, easy operation with hands-on controls
- Real-time panel setting and four memories for storing favorite sounds
- Phrase looper with up to 60 seconds of recording time
- Panel Lock function disables controls to prevent unwanted changes
- Customizable multi-function footswitches for bypass, tap tempo, memory selection, looper control, and more
- Support for expanded control via external footswitches, an expression pedal, or MIDI
- Full MIDI I/O provided with mini TRS jacks (BMIDI-5-35 adaptor cable available separately)
- Micro USB jack for firmware updates
- Analog dry through and buffered bypass
- Runs on PSA-series AC adaptor or three AA-size batteries
- Standard—Clear digital delay. PARAM adjusts the delay attack.
- Analog—Emulates classic analog “BBD” delays like the BOSS DM series. PARAM controls character and distortion amount.
- Tape—Emulates the warm tape-based sound of the legendary Roland RE-201 Space Echo. PARAM selects different combinations of three playback heads, and also adjusts the amount of distortion in the delay sound.
- Drum—Models the drum-based Binson Echorec 2. PARAM selects different combinations of four playback heads, and also adjusts the amount of distortion in the delay sound.
- Shimmer—Pitch-shifted delay for lush, heavenly textures. PARAM adjusts the delay brightness.
- Tera Echo—Spacious, animated ambience effect derived from the BOSS TE-2 pedal. PARAM adjusts the sound character.
- Pad Echo—Newly developed delay sound for creating drifting ambient textures. PARAM adjusts the delay attack.
- Pattern—Rhythmic sounds with 16 delay lines layered together. PARAM selects different pattern variations.
- Lo-Fi—Delay sound with fat, distorted character. PARAM adjusts the distortion effect.
- Dual—Two different delay lines connected in series. PARAM adjusts the time of the second delay.
- Reverse—Backwards delay for cool psychedelic effects and other unique tones. PARAM adjusts the delay attack.
- Ducking—Delay with a built-in ducking effect. PARAM adjusts the input sensitivity.