TC Helicon Critical Mass Vocal Effect Pedal
The TC Helicon Critical Mass is an amazing vocal doubling/harmony pedal. This pedal has 8 different options that can turn your voice into a luscious choir. Use the blend knob to control how much of the effect is coming through, and also dial in the reverb.
- A simple-to-use vocal stompbox lets you easily create stunning group-sound vocal effects
- Powerful melodic and gang styles give you large group vocals using your voice alone
- No key or scale to set just sing
- Simple three-knob control gets you up and running in seconds
- High-quality, low-noise mic preamp for pristine vocals
- On/off foot switch for quick performance control
- Rugged, road-worthy construction for years of dependable use
Sing Along Style
Whether you’re pounding out arena rock-style anthems or leading worship at your church, having group vocals on demand allows you to set the mood and engage your entire audience. Choose from “melodic” or “gang” style vocals that suit any style of music with no key or scale input required.
Reverb simulates a physical space, allowing your voice to fit into the music perfectly. Whether it’s the ambience of a small room, or the massive reverberation of a concert hall, CRITICAL MASS’ 3 vocally tuned reverbs always brings out the best in your voice.
Personal Sound Tech
CRITICAL MASS’ Adaptive Tone (equalization) with compression, de-esser and gate automatically control the timbre and shape of your sound, ensuring every note is pristinely clear and intelligible. When the crowd hears exactly what you’re singing, they can join in – and there’s nothing better than that!
Ease of Use
You’re a singer first and foremost, so getting knee-deep in technology probably isn’t what your gig calls for. That’s why CRITICAL MASS automatically sets your mic gain to the optimal level, allowing you to concentrate on giving your best performance – night after night.