BOSE L1 SUB2 Powered Bass Module
- Compact subwoofer for portable PA systems
- 1000W Class D amplifier delivers low-end down to 37Hz
- Slim 10-inch x 18-inch neodymium Racetrack driver matches the performance of larger traditional speakers
- Includes SubMatch cable for fast connection to the Bose L1 Pro32 system
- M20 threaded insert for mounting to an optional Bose adjustable speaker pole
Give your songs full impact
Sub2 Powered Bass Module combines with virtually any portable PA to deliver low end down to 37 Hz. When paired with the Bose L1 Pro32, Sub2 plays lower and louder and gives you bold bass from slim design that goes virtually anywhere.
More bass. Less bulk.
With a unique RaceTrack driver design, Sub2 offers powerful bass and an optimised centre of gravity. The driver’s shape allows the physical enclosure of Sub2 to be slimmer without compromising sound. This frees up room in your vehicle and on the stage, and makes every carry in between—home to car, vehicle to venue—much easier.
Focus the bass where you want it
Stack two Sub2 subwoofers for even more bass or to unleash Cardioid Mode for focused, directional performance that negates rear-firing bass energy, steers the bass to the front and reduces feedback.
Part of a full system
Sub2 pairs seamlessly with the L1 Pro32 via proprietary SubMatch connectivity to form a modular line array system that’s easy to pack, carry and set up. This single-cable connection makes setup so much easier. It allows the system’s crossover and EQ to automatically calibrate for optimal sound, and—because power and digital audio are passed through the SubMatch cable—you only need a single power plug. Just plug in your L1 Pro32 and you’re ready to go.