Platform Nano USB Midi Control Surface
$329.00 inc GST
The iCON Platform Nano is a MIDI control surface for producers, engineers, musicians and home studio enthusiasts who want hands on control of their modern “in the box” digital music production with a small footprint. The Platform Nano DAW Controller, adds tactile control with a single motorized fader via USB 2.0 to your Digital Audio Workstation (DAW) and production system.
OUT OF STOCK
|Dimensions||250 × 250 × 120 mm|
- 1 touch-sensitive motorized fader with 10-bit resolution
- Extremely compact, durable and versatile
- Customize the perfect setup with a variety of Platform extension modules
- Backlit LCD to display channel name, control values etc. for each channel
- 1 + 4 dual-function encoder knobs (Rotate and enter)
- 11-segment LED surrounding the encoders to indicate the rotating position for the main knob control
- 12-segment LED display showing time or location of your project in either SMPTE or Midi beat clock (bars:beats:ticks) format
- Jog wheel shuttle for fast search, scrub and control
- 8 color-coded function buttons coordinate with 5 different color layers for switching a variety of function controls.
- Illuminated buttons for channel control including Mute, Solo and Record
- 6 illuminated transport buttons including Play, Stop, Rec, Rewind, Fast Forward and Loop
- Illuminated “Zoom” buttons with 2 directional keys (Left/Right & Up/Down) used in combination with the jog wheel
- 2 illuminated “Track” buttons for easy selection of individual channels
- 2 illuminated “Bank” buttons for shifting 8-channels at a time
- Supports Universal Mackie Control and HUI protocols for seamless integration with every compatible music production software
- The most popular DAW overlays are included – Cubase/Nuendo, Logic Pro X, Digital Performer, FL Studio, Samplitude, Reaper, Studio One, Bitwig, Reason, ProTools, Sonar, Audition, Ableton Live and User Define Mode
- iMapTM software included for easy mapping of MIDI functions
- USB 2.0 high speed connectivity
- Firmware upgrade available via USB connection and iMapTM software
- COMING SOON! Wireless USB over WIFI connectivity and rechargeable battery with the Platform Nano Air PN-1 module (Optional)
- User A & User B 1/4 inch connectors for connecting with footswitch pedals
- COMING SOON! Platform D3 LCD display connector available (Optional)
- Class-compliant with Mac OS X, Windows 10, Windows 8 (32-bit & 64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit & 64-bit), Vista (32-bit), Windows XP
- Superior build quality and robust metal casing with Kensington lock port
|Dimensions||250 × 250 × 120 mm|
Piper's Wollongong Music Centre offer our customers a range of secure and convenient payment methods. Shop with us online with confidence and convenience!
CARD or PIPERS PAY-AFTER
Pay for your purchase in full via your preferred credit card, debit card or digital wallet - OR - enjoy the convenience of split payments & choose to pay by 4 x Fortnightly INTEREST-FREE INSTALMENTS on purchases up to $5,000!
NO ACCOUNT SIGN-UPS, NO CREDIT CHECKS, EASY!
Simply select your preferred option by using the toggle switch on the product page, shopping cart or at the checkout.
If you're a fan of Afterpay, then we have you covered here too. Simply select the Afterpay payment option at the checkout.
Simply select the PayPal option at the checkout to pay using PayPal, including their "Pay in 4" option.
Latitude Interest FreeSelect the Latitude Interest Free option at the checkout to pay off your purchase on Interest Free terms*. LEARN MORE
*Approved customers only. Minimum spends, conditions, fees and charges apply.
Here at Piper's Wollongong Music Centre, we stock some of the best musical equipment in the world. That’s why we want to make it as quick and easy as possible for you to get your order, safe and sound! We have partnered with some of Australia's leading couriers to deliver your equipment quickly, affordably and safely.