Fender Player Series Stratocaster with Maple Fingerboard
The inspiring sound of a Stratocaster is one of the foundations of Fender. The Fender Player Stratocaster with Maple fingerboard provide this classic tones.
Bell-like high end, punchy mids and robust low end abound from this excellent value Strat. Combined with crystal-clear articulation, the Maple fingerboard Player Stratocaster is packed with authentic Fender feel and style.
This axe is ready to serve your musical vision because it’s versatile enough to handle almost any style of music. Because of this, it is the perfect platform for creating your own sound.
- Alder body with gloss finish
- Three Player Series single-coil Stratocaster pickups
- “Modern C”-shaped neck profile
- 9.5″-radius fingerboard
- 2-point tremolo bridge with bent-steel saddles
- PLAYER SERIES PICKUPS
- Designed for authentic Fender tone—with a bit of an edge—our Player Series pickups are crisp and articulate, a modern tweak of our classic sound.
- 2-POINT TREMOLO BRIDGE
- This Stratocaster features a two-point tremolo bridge for smooth, superior tremolo action.
- BRIDGE PICKUP TONE CONTROL
- Breaking with tradition, we added a dedicated tone control for the bridge pickup, giving you more control over your sound in pickup positions one and two.
- 22-FRET NECK
- Adding another fret extends the range, while the “Modern C”-shaped neck profile is comfortable for almost any playing style.
- MORE TRADITIONAL BODY RADII
- The Player Stratocaster model’s sleek curves are hand-shaped to original specifications.
- “F”-STAMPED NECK PLATE
- Each Player Stratocaster includes an “F”-stamped neck plate, leaving no doubt as to the instrument’s pedigree.