Jackson X Series Soloist SL1X Electric Guitar
Melding classic style with modern materials and construction, the Jackson X Series Soloist SL1X is yet another bold step in the world of high-tech electric guitars. The Jackson® name has always been synonymous with state-of-the-art guitar technology, and it continues to exceed the demands of today’s most discerning players.
A stylishly contoured poplar body and pure Jackson neck-through-body construction ensure ergonomic comfort during long sets. This provides monstrous sustain and smooth playing all the way up to the 24th jumbo fret. Graphite-reinforcement rods run through the maple neck, protecting it against environmental depredations. You won’t want to stop playing the ultra-fast 12″-16″ compound radius bound laurel fingerboard! Providing for easy chording and riffing near the nut, you also get rapid, fret-out-free leads up the neck.
The SL1X comes loaded with a select power trio of Duncan Designed™ pickups. High-output HR-101 Hot Rails single-coil pickups in the middle and neck positions are matched to a powerful HB-103B humbucking bridge pickup for complementary harmonics and highly dynamic responsiveness. Harness the sonic horsepower of these versatile pickups with five-way pickup blade switching and single volume and tone controls.
The non-recessed Floyd Rose® Special double-locking tremolo bridge system is fluidly easy to use. Ensuring that your axe precisely returns to its original tuning after every dive-bomb or harmonic squeal is a Jackson priority!
Loaded with purebred Jackson DNA and unbelievable value, the Jackson X Series Soloist SL1X electric guitar rocks! Decked out in shocking Platinum Pink or Taxi Cab Yellow finishes, it turns heads and demands attention. With white dot inlays, zebra pickup bobbins, famed Jackson pointy headstock and black hardware it simply oozes Jackson style.
- 25.5″ scale length
- Poplar body
- Through-body maple neck with graphite reinforcement, scarf joint and gloss color matched back finish
- 12″-16″ compound radius bound laurel fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and white dot inlays
- Duncan Designed™ HB-103B humbucking bridge and Duncan Designed HR-101 Hot Rails™ middle and neck pickups with black and white zebra bobbins
- Five-position pickup blade switch, single volume control and single tone control
- Floyd Rose® Special double-locking tremolo bridge system
- Jackson sealed die-cast tuners and standard strap buttons
- Available in Platinum Pink or Taxi Cab Yellow with Jackson pointed 6-in-line black headstock and black hardware