Zoom B6 Bass Multi Effects Processor
The Zoom B6 Bass Multi Effects Processor is a powerhouse multi effects unit for Bass. Choose from a large variety of amp and effects models to get any sound you want. Easily customise your tone with the LCD touch screen.
- 4 DI models: 2 tube and 2 solid state models
- Integrated A/B switcher for seamless instrument switching
- Ultimate Zoom FX processor technology with amp modeling
- Integrated pedal board with 9 stomp switches
- IR load function for speaker cabinet simulation
- 4.3˝ color LCD touch-screen interface
- Chain up to 6 effects (including amp emulation)
- Two variable-impedance inputs for electric and acoustic bass
- New Play Mode Footswitch provides instant access to different play modes
- Easy-to-see backlit panel with color-coded stomp effects
- Built-in USB audio interface (2-in / 2-out)
- Rhythm patterns and looper
- Compatible with Zoom Guitar Lab
Super-Fat Bottom End
The new analog circuit, combined with the DI section vastly improves the low-frequencies of your instrument.
Super-Fine Top End
With an 88.2 kHz effects processor, double the rate of others, the B6 has your high end covered.
Four Iconic DI Models
Choose from four iconic DI boxes to give you a wide variety of tonal options.
Tube 1 Vacuum tube DI character with rich harmonics and thick low frequencies.
Tube 2 Vacuum tube DI character with a clear attack and tight low frequencies.
Solid State 1 Delivers moderate compression and sharp tones for electric bass, while protecting against the loss of low frequencies when playing an upright bass with piezo pick-ups.
Solid State 2 Solid state DI character with a clear tone and little distortion.
Built For Your Significant Other (Bass)
Separate inputs allow you to A/B switch from electric bass to synth or acoustic bass, and back again.
Both inputs let you change the impedance from 1M to 10M ohms, giving you a cleaner tone for upright basses equipped with piezo pickups.
The four Play Modes on the B6 will change the touchscreen and footswitch layout to give you quick access to the controls you need.
This mode provides a visual representation of your pedal chain. By clicking the assigned foot switch, you can turn on or off an effect in your patch.
This mode lets you scroll up and down through your Banks and Patches by clicking the corresponding foot switch.
Ideal for organizing your patches for performances, the Memory Mode allows the foot switches to activate one of the 4 patches in each bank.
Use the Looper to add layers to your sound.
Loop, Record, Repeat
Create loops and recordings up to two hours long, saved directly to an SD/SDXC card for instant access and recall.
*45-second looper without SD card
Select from the B6’s 68 rhythm patterns in a range of styles, tempos and time signatures.