Mooer GE300 Amp Modeling and Multi Effects Pedal
The Mooer GE300 is a flagship multi effects processing pedal. It has everything you could ever want in it, from Mooer’s amazing tone capture technology to crazy synth sounds. The GE300 uses a dual DSP setup allowing for creation of complex sounds.
- 108 high-quality AMP models
- 43 IR based factory speaker cab models
- Tri-voice polyphonic synthesizer module
- TONE CAPTURE for sampling the tonal characteristics of guitar, amplifier, stomp box, and cabinet to create new digital preamp models, new impulse response files.
- 164 high-quality effects
- Programmable FX loop with optional signal chain routing.
- Stereo outputs (1/4’’ and XLR) with independent signal chain routing.
- MIDI IN/MIDI OUT/THRU with easy mapping and external ctrl switching to control your other pedals and amps.
- PROGRAMMABLE footswitches with user selectable LED colors and assignable functions, allowing complete user customization of control scheme.
- Direct, low latency USB audio.
- 30 minutes loop station with undo/redo, direct dubbing, reverse + 1/2 speed effects.
- High-precision programable TUNER will make sure you’re in-tune at all times.
The Synth Module transforms your instrument into an electronic synthesizer, giving you access to sounds normally not possible.
The Synth Module has 3 independent voices with their own parameters for waveform, pitch, attack, level, filter and arpeggiator. By splitting the signal path, the synth module allows you to blend the wet and dry signals to create unique sounds.
The intelligent tone capture allows you to recreate digital models of your own amplifiers, instruments, and pedals.
AMP & STOMP MODE can be used to sample your favourite stomp box or amplifier which can then be applied to an existing amp or drive pedal model within a preset to transform it into your sample.
GUITAR MODE allows you to capture the EQ characteristics of your instrument. Have you ever found yourself searching for a single instrument that has all the different guitar sounds you need? Be it classic country twang, warm ballsy blue tones, the funkadelic “4-position”, tight thrashing djent, Piezo acoustic-electric – GUITAR MODE can sample any guitar, provided it has some form of pickup, and create a detailed digital guitar model using MOOER’s proprietary non-linear IR technology.
CAB MODE allows you to create your own Impulse Response models of speaker cabinets to use instead of using the CAB effect block already installed on the GE300.