Fender Tone Master Pro
Fender Tone Master Pro is the first no-compromise multi-effects guitar workstation that features the amazing sound quality that the Tone Master series is known for. Combining a powerfully intuitive interface and the most comprehensive I/O array available, the Tone Master Pro is the best sounding, most powerful and easiest to use guitar processor ever.
Tone Master Pro features over 100 of the world’s most popular amps and effects, including all of the classic Tone Master Fender models, the first officially licensed EVH 5150 III Stealth model, and other can’t live without classics that have all been perfectly replicated using our proprietary Tone Master Modeling process. Tone Master Pro’s lightweight, rugged, stage-friendly form factor is as beautiful as it is functional. With a full-color touchscreen, stunning graphics, and intuitive user interface, dialing in the perfect tone has never been easier or more inspired.
Create Presets, customize your footswitch assignments and combine them to create Songs and organize into Setlists with ease. Tone Master Pro’s 10 custom-designed footswitch encoders make editing a breeze, giving you instant access to all your presets and parameters and make adjustments just like you would on the real thing. Connect to our Tone Master Pro Control app via USB for creating, editing and sharing your own presets or for auditioning and downloading thousands of tones created by Fender’s community of players and artists.
- Over 100 Tone Master quality Amp & Effect Models
- Over 6000 Fender-captured Impulse Responses with a variety of cabinet and microphone options
- 3rd Party IR support
- 7″ Color Touch-screen
- Innovative Song & Setlist modes
- 60 second Stereo Looper
- 4 Effects Loops for integrating your favorite pedals
- Instrument and XLR mic inputs
- 10 proprietary footswitch/encoders with LCD “scribble strips”
- True preset spillover of delay and reverb tails for seamless preset changes
- Firmware updates over USB
- Compatible with Tone Master Pro Control desktop app for editing, sharing and downloading presets
- Over 500 User Presets with access to thousands more from the Cloud using the Tone Master Pro Control App
- Bluetooth wireless connection for streaming audio from a mobile device
- Stereo 1/4″ Headphone output jack for silent practice
- Compatible with the Mission Engineering SP1-TMP Expression Pedal for realtime control of parameters
- Lightweight, under 9 lbs.
FULL-COLOR 7″ TOUCH SCREEN
Large, bright full-color touch display that’s easy to read for easy navigation and fast editing of every parameter.
SCRIBBLE STRIPS & FOOTSWITCH ENCODERS
Each footswitch includes a dedicated LCD screen and an integrated rotary control to instantly see its function and for making parameter adjustments.
6000 FACTORY IMPULSE RESPONSE CABS
Accurate speaker cabinet IRs captured with a collection of classic studio microphones can be mixed and matched with any amplifier for endless sonic possibilities.
4 EXTERNAL EFFECTS LOOPS
Two fuzz-friendly analog loops plus two fully-routable loops to integrate your favorite rack or pedal effects for additional flexibility.
TONE MASTER PRO CONTROL APP
Remotely edit, save and share presets from your laptop and browse a vast collection of presets created by other users and Fender artists.
60 SECOND STEREO LOOPER
With up to 60 seconds of stereo recording time, the looper is the perfect creative and practice partner.