Boss GX-100 Guitar Effects Processor
The Boss GX-100 provides high level tone every time. Explore 23 AIRD amplifiers and over 150 effects derived from the flagship GT-1000 via a colourful touch screen. Use the 15 effects blocks to create a myriad of sound.
- 24-bit AD/DA, 32-bit floating-point processing, and 48 kHz sampling rate
- Authentic tube amplifier tone and touch response with AIRD technology
- 23 amplifier types and over 150 BOSS effects
- Ultra-flexible amp/effect routing with 15 assignable blocks
- Wide selection of onboard speaker types and support for loading WAV speaker IRs
- Streamlined modern design with intuitive color touch display and rugged metal chassis
- Unlimited effects control with freely assignable onboard footswitches and expression pedal with toe switch
- Connect up to two footswitches or an expression pedal for expanded control
- Send/return loop for external pedals or four-cable method
- Control jack for remote channel switching on your amplifier
- MIDI I/O jacks and multi-channel computer recording via USB
- Edit sounds from your computer with BOSS Tone Studio for macOS and Windows
- Optional Bluetooth® Audio MIDI Dual Adaptor allows you to edit sounds and stream audio from an iOS or Android mobile device
Authentic Amps and Cabs
The GX-100 provides superior tone and natural tube amp feel in any playing situation, thanks to AIRD technology. AIRD is infused into the DNA of every GX-100 guitar and bass amplifier and allows you to choose your output type.
With over top-quality 150 effects from the vast BOSS library, you’re able to realize nearly any sound you can imagine with the GX-100. Numerous overdrives and distortions are available, plus BOSS classics like Slow Gear, Octave, and more. There’s also a diverse range of mod effects, delays, and reverbs, along with many effects specially tuned for bass. And with the send/return jacks, you can integrate favorite stomps or your amp’s effects loop into the GX-100 ecosystem.
Craft Your Personal Voice
The GX-100 comes with 100 preset memories to start playing right away. But it’s easy to edit them for your needs or build new ones from the ground up. Let your imagination run wild with 15 dedicated block types—including two amp blocks—and chain effects in series and parallel to create all types of sonic variations. And with 200 user memories, you’re able to store enough onboard sounds to cover nearly any song or style.
Touch and Go
Sound creation and on-the-gig editing are simpler than ever with the GX-100. The vivid color touch display offers intuitive control of patch and effects selection, parameter tweaks, signal chain adjustments, and much more. The display works in harmony with the four knobs and page buttons on the panel, providing a frustration-free experience that keeps your attention focused on the music.