TC Electronic Infinite Sample Sustainer
The TC Electronic infinite Sample Sustainer captures moments in time and loops them infinitely! Create amazing soundscapes or moods in an instant. Easily jam over the captured sound.
- Samples and sustains your guitar signal, creating an ambient pad to play over
- Optional layering allows you to stack up multiple layers of sustained notes and chords to create amazing harmonies
- Infinite mode can add and sustain an indefinite number of layers which gradually morph together
- Integrated reverb and modulation can be paired with the sustain
- Footswitch control can be set to latching or momentary
- Built-in FX loop to add external effects to the sustain signal for expanded creativity
- Simple controls to adjust sustain level, fade in and release/decay
- 3 TonePrint slots for beaming and storing artist TonePrints
- Connect to the free TonePrint app to access an expanded array of parameters and create your own custom TonePrints
- Analog-dry-thru retains the integrity of your original signal
Lay Down Sally. Over and Over.
If you’re into stacking layers of notes and chords, INFINITE is right down your alley. Stack single notes to build epic chords and harmonies, or stack chords to create ambient mayhems from monumentally mesmerizing or wonderfully weird to screeching and squealing!
From Here to INFINITY
Infinity… Imagine the sounds you could create if you had that kind of time on your hands. We can’t give you infinite time, unfortunately, but we’re incredibly happy to offer you endless amounts of sustained layers right at the tips of your toes! So, with Infinity mode enabled, you can virtually add and sustain an endless number of layers – from here to infinity!
Reclined Reverb Revelation
When using the sustain pedal on an acoustic piano, you get a natural sense of reverberation as part of the sustained sound. And similarly, an integral element of ambient guitar soundscapes is often generous lashings of reverb and/or modulation effects. Hey, we can do reverb and modulation effects! In fact, we have been making and refining them for several decades. Integrating them with INFINITE was a no-brainer and you’ll find a comprehensive reverb engine and modulation block under the hood of INFINITE to ignite and boost your creativity with sound design – like the perfect marriage between functionality and expressiveness.
Latching or Momentary
Latching footswitch mode works in a classic punch-in/punch-out way, whereas Momentary works like a sustain pedal on a piano – keep holding it down as long as you want the sound to be frozen in time. Simply choose whichever mode you find most logic and intuitive – different folks, different strokes!
Built-in FX Loop
INFINITE comes with an extra set of jack sockets that you can use for expanding your experimental soundscapes endlessly. Whatever external effects you bring into the FX loop will be added to the sustain signal chain only, allowing you to play along on top with your main guitar sound. Try adding distortion, flanger, ring modulation and/or pitch shifting into your sustained layers and discover alternative ways to blow guitar minds in the crowd. For instance, a SUB ‘N’ UP OCTAVER will transform your sustainer into an ambient organ, complete with draw bars. Only your imagination sets the limit!