Mooer Repeater Digital Delay Effects Pedal
The Repeater digital delay features delay times from 25ms to 1000ms and 3 working modes.
- The Mod mode adds chorus to the delay for a nice spacey feeling,
- Normal mode is basic clean delay, natural and clear, and the Kill Dry mode cuts
- the dry signal and outputs only the wet signal – very useful when in parallel FX loop.
3 Way Mode Switch: Mod/Normal/Kill Dry
- Level: Adjusts level of delay
- F.Back: Adjusts feedback of delay
- D.Time: Adjusts delay time
The pedal switching is true Bypass, so the sonic integrity of your instrument is never lost.
Rugged full metal casing and quality switching in a small and exquisite design.
Requires 9 Volt Centre Negative Power Supply for operation (available separately).