FoxGear Echosex Baby Vintage Delay Pedal
The FoxGear Echosex Baby, the smaller protégé of the original award-winning Gurus’ Echosex. This pedal produces vintage sounding delays without needing a Binson Ecorec unit. The Echosex Baby has all the same controls and features that bring to life expansive lush tones of its predecessor. The preamp section is features a Class A FET which faithfully reproduces nuances of tube behavior. You’ll not be going out on a limb with an experimental piece of gear either. Enjoy the Echosex Baby for its space-saving size and downright enchanting tones.
- TONE: sets the tone of Repeats only, get it brighter or darker, depending on feedback control’s setting
- AGE: sets the age of damage, adding a nice kind of modulation till noon, and a slight, random pitch shifting at highest values.
- LEVEL: set the volume of repeats on the clean signal
- REPEATS: set the quantity of repeats, from 1 to infinite and self-oscillating
- TIME: set the delay time, from 60 to around 780ms
The Foxgear pedals have a small design and are easy to connect with top loading jacks. An acrylic faceplate lights up when you turn the pedal on so you’ll see it on the darkest of stages. Foxgear pedals are constructed with non-SMD components in the audio path, with analog design, and high-quality components like Wima capacitors, real Alpha 16mm pots, non-plastic trimmers, and a true bypass circuit that includes Panasonic golden pin relays