Empress Phaser Pedal
The Empress Phaser pedal is a versatile phaser that gets you some great tones. Employing a unique VCA based design, the Empress Phaser Pedal offers unparalleled signal-to-noise ratio. Choose between 2 stage, 4 stage or an Empress exclusive 3 stage mode; all controllable via tap tempo sweeping through an impressive set of 8 waveforms.
The Empress Phaser Pedal is the next generation in the evolution of digitally-controlled analog technology. It features an all-analog signal path but is controlled by a microprocessor for adaptability. Get classic jet sounds, funky wahs, ring modulators, vibrato and univibe tones. And also use the auto modes to get even more sounds out of this beauty!
Experience unsurpassed connectivity featuring expression pedal control as well as accepting control voltage, external tap, external audio control and MIDI. All of this comes in a rock solid die cast aluminum enclosure with true bypass keeping things clean.
- Killer Sound Quality – The Signal to Noise ratio is around 104 dB.
- 8 Auto modes – Envelope follower, center & speed, speed(sine), speed(square), audio sweep trigger, random level trigger, rhythms and direct control
- Tap Tempo with Ratios – Use tap tempo to set the phasers speed; the ratio selection makes fast tempos and triplet based phase times easy.
- 2 / 3 / 4 Stages – Select 2, 4 or, an empress exclusive, 3 stages
- 5 Rhythms – Rhythms let your phaser boldly go where no phaser has gone before
- Ultimate Control – Control over width, speed, resonance, waveform, and number of stages.
- 8 Waveforms – Phase through sine, triangle, asymmetric sine, swung sine, sawtooth, reverse sawtooth, square and step waveforms.
- True Bypass – The Empress Phaser Pedal employs true bypass, so you can be sure that it’s not affecting the signal when disengaged.
- Gain – Set the output gain of the phaser to match your bypassed signal or use up to 6dB of boost to really drive your preamp
- Small Size – The enclosure measures approximately 4.5″ by 3.5″ by 1.5″, which is delightfully small when considering all the features packed into this unit.
- Unsurpassed Connectivity – The Universal Control Port allows you to connect an expression pedal, external tap switch, control voltage, external audio input and MIDI all using a standard 1/4″ jack!
- True Display LEDs – Extremely responsive LEDs always let you know what the phaser is doing and help you adjust the sensitivity in the auto modes.