Nuvo jSax 2.0 Mini Soprano Saxophone
The Nuvo jSax is an amazing plastic saxophone that’s perfect for any young beginner who can’t manage the size of a saxophone. This saxophone follows traditional finger patterns which enables kids to develop the correct playing skills. It even sounds like a sax!
- Enables kids to develop sax embouchure
- Traditional saxophone fingering
- Training wheels seal tone holes for small fingers
- Adjustable thumb rest
- Durable Nuvo plastic reeds for beginners
- In the key of C and fully chromatic
- Plays from middle C to G in the next octave
The Nuvo jSax has a lightweight design and is 100% waterproof! This makes it great for kids and anyone who needs a small instrument to travel with that will hold up to any condition.
Included with the jSax are 2 resin reeds in a 1½ and 2 gauge. If you would like to use a cane reed, an Eb Clarinet reed will fit it. The jSax also comes with a durable blow-moulded case, carry strap, fingering chart, and training seals.