Ibanez G105 Grooveline 5-string Bass | Deep Expresso
Superior Ergonomics and Tone in a Boutique-level 5-string Bass
The Ibanez Grooveline G105 bass is built for serious groove. Your hands have better things to do than wrestling your axe, so you'll appreciate the G105's perfect balance, whether you're playing seated or standing. This gorgeous instrument's speedy 5-piece wenge/bubinga neck and rosewood fingerboard feel amazing. The Grooveline G105 also features 3-band EQ, a Tight-End bridge that delivers excellent sustain, and CAP "Sonic Arch" single-coil-sized humbuckers that give you a stunning range of tone to handle any musical style. In the market for a premium, boutique-level bass? Check out the Ibanez Grooveline G105.
Ibanez GroovelineG105 Electric Bass at a Glance:
- Tight-End bridge gives you great sustain
- CAP "Sonic Arch" pickups: great ergonomics and noise-free tone
- Active/passive operation for amazing tonal versatility
Tight-End bridge gives you great sustain
The Ibanez Grooveline G105's solid brass Tight-End bridge marries strings and body, providing exceptional rigidity for maximum transfer of vibration. The result? Great tone and prodigious sustain. A thoughtful touch is that the top side of the bridge is smooth-finished, so when your playing gets hot 'n' heavy, the Tight-End bridge will be forgiving on your hands. Nice.
CAP "Sonic Arch" pickups: great ergonomics and noise-free tone
Ibanez fitted the Grooveline G105 bass with a pair of CAP "Sonic Arch" humbucking pickups. These pups are single-coil-sized and give you punchy, noise-free tone - along with ample plucking/picking area. Blade polepieces ensure that your tone remains consistent, even if you're bending strings up high.
Active/passive operation for amazing tonal versatility
The Grooveline G105 sports Ibanez's E5 3-band dedicated equalization. Optimized for the Grooveline 5-string bass model, this 3-band EQ can be engaged at will, giving you the best of both worlds. With the Grooveline G105 active/passive operation, you've got the tone-shaping mojo to satisfy just about any gig or session's stylistic requirements.
Ibanez Grooveline G105 Electric Bass Feature:
** This bass has some minor lacquer damage on the left bout **
- A premium, boutique-level bass, precision-made in Japan
- Fast 5-piece wenge/bubinga neck and rosewood fingerboard
- Alder body with figured ash top and back
- Solid brass Tight-End bridge marries strings and body without loss of vibration
- CAP "Sonic Arch" pickups provide clean, thick bottom and crystal-clear highs
- E4 3-band dedicated EQ; active/passive operation
- Includes deluxe hardshell case