Jackson X Series Spectra Bass SBXQ IV
With modern style, flexible tone and incomparable value, the Jackson X Series Spectra Bass SBXQ IV takes the adventurous player on a bold bass odyssey, launching a commanding all-new entry in Jackson’s formidable neck-through-body bass lineup.
The offset Spectra Bass body style was innovatively designed with the gigging musician in mind. Its poplar body with rippling quilt maple top has a larger upper horn. This evenly distributes weight throughout the instrument, so it provides perfect balance and playing comfort. The graphite-reinforced through-body maple neck with scarf joint creates formidable sustain, with a speed neck contour, 12″-16″ compound radius bound laurel fingerboard and 24 frets for superior playability.
The SBXQ IV provides a full-sonic spectrum for even the most versatile and progressive bassists. Dual passive medium-output humbucking pickups create a dynamic foundation with punch, power and note articulation. Wide-ranging tonal command comes from a two-way toggle switch for pickup coil splitting, 3-band active EQ, blend control and volume control with push/pull selector to bypass or engage active circuit for the 3-band EQ. The push/pull selector eliminates the risk of losing sound due to a dead battery. A quick pull on the volume knob bypasses the active circuit, giving you passive tone if you want it.
This four-string bass also features a HiMass™ hardtail bridge that enhances sustain and improves attack.
Budget friendly and loaded with value, the X Series Spectra Bass SBXQ IV comes in standout Amber Blue Burst. There’s also a unique 2×2 color matched headstock with understated “J” logo and black hardware.
- 34”-scale, 4-string bass
- Poplar body with quilt maple top
- Through-body maple neck with graphite reinforcement, scarf joint and gloss color matched back finish
- 12”-16” compound radius bound laurel fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and white dot inlays
- Jackson medium-output humbucking bridge and neck pickups
- Volume control (with push/pull selector for active/passive options), blend control, 3-band EQ (active only), two-way toggle switch (pickup coil split)
- Jackson HiMass™ bridge
- Jackson sealed die-cast tuners and standard strap buttons
- Available in Amber Blue Burst with unique 2×2 color matched headstock with “J” logo and black hardware