Fender Rumble Studio 40 Modelling Bass Amplifier
- 40-watt WiFi-equipped digital bass amplifier
- One 10″ Fender Special Design speaker; compression tweeter
- Free, exclusive Tone App for one-touch preset access, management and editing
- New models and effects with “spillover”
- Bluetooth audio streaming and control
- Stereo send and return; AUX input; XLR line outputs; USB output; headphone output
- Onboard 60-second looper; setlist support
- Optional MGT-4 footswitch for control of presets and effects, tuner and looper access
Always striving to make life better for musicians, Fender have developed new amp models and effects with even higher fidelity and more realistic response. They also added more signal path flexibility so you can move effects anywhere in the signal chain for creative exploration..
The crystal-clear, LCD colour display makes it easy to see amp and effect settings at a glance. Add to that the large encoder dial and three soft-touch keys and you have a powerful, intuitive interface that makes it easy to find your sound.
Rumble Studio 40 is the world’s first WiFi-equipped bass amplifier. Users can access Fender artist-created presets, download the latest firmware updates, share user-created presets and more. Stream music wirelessly from any Bluetooth device, or customize a preset from across the room with an iOS or Android smartphone, using the Tone app.
Rumble Studio 40 includes both genre-specific and artist-specific presets-created by the artists themselves. No other manufacturer has Fender’s access to inspiring artists across such a wide variety of genres, from R&B to metal to pop to jazz.
The free, exclusive Fender Tone app uses an intuitive interface to access a virtually endless number of presets, add one-touch control to the Rumble Studio 40’s power and connect to the Fender Play ecosystem for learning, demoing and sharing presets.
The optional MGT-4 4-button footswitch unlocks Rumble Studio 40’s powerful onboard looping capabilities-with up to 60 seconds of record time. The looper can be used as a creative tool to create lush, multi-layered soundscapes, as a practice companion to hear scales and chords in context or as a writing partner to work out ideas on the fly.