Coda Bow Prodigy 4/4 Carbon Fibre Violin Bow
WEIGHT: Approx. 61.0 Grams
A good choice for the true beginner, the CodaBow Prodigy is weighted for stability. As a result, students find the Prodigy easier to control and quickly gain confidence in their playing. Also, parents and teachers hear fewer squeaks and squawks! A vast improvement over comparably priced wooden bows, which tend to present the young player with mechanical difficulties - i.e. warp, twist, uneven camber, over-flexibility - the Prodigy is stiff, straight, meticulously crafted, and easy to play. The advancing player, however, may prefer the CodaBow NX for its greater agility.
True to its name, the PRODIGY delivers a gifted performance. Precision-engineered to provide select professional characteristics at a pre-professional price, the PRODIGY boasts exceptional performance for exceptional students. The dynamically balanced shaft offers off-string agility commonly reserved for high-performance bows while also providing the on-string forgiveness and comfort desired by young players.
- Excellent Value
- Very Stable
- Good Choice for Beginners
- 4/4 Violin Bow - Graphite Diamond Weave Finish - Blended Acoustic Core - Brown Tint
- Traditional Frog Design Made by Walter Paulus with Xebony Engineered Ebony - Sterling Silver Winding - White Mother-of-Pearl Slide
- Nickel and Silver fittings - Moroccan Leather Grip - Metal Alloy Tip Plate - Silver Medal Horse Hair - Traditional Hand-Cut Wood Wedges and Plugs
- Limited 5-Year Warranty to Registered Owner. Bow must be purchased from an authorized CodaBow dealer.
- Handcrafted in USA