Hercules GS412B Auto Grip Guitar Stand | Bass Stand
The HERCULES GS412B Guitar Stand accommodates just about any instrument with a standard width neck, including acoustic, electric & bass guitars.
This design is also great for guitars with odd body shapes - at last you can put your Explorer or Flying V on a stand!
It features an Auto Grip System (AGS) yoke, Specially Formulated Foam (SFF) on all contact points and an adjustable back rest.
Hercules GS412B Auto Grab Guitar Stand
HERCULES Stands, as the name suggests, is committed to building tough and strong instrument stands.
HERCULES firmly believes that today's musicians deserve better stands to support their demanding performances. In response to musicians' requests, HERCULES conducts exclusive research and development to eliminate the problems associated with ordinary stands. These ground-breaking solutions and patented designs set HERCULES apart.
- The built-in Auto Grip System safely locks instrument in place.
- The Comfort Grip with Locking Pin adjusts stand height quickly, easily and securely.
- The Folding Back Rest supports instrument securely, has multi-angle position adjustment and folds up securely for travel.
- Specially Formulated Rubber Foam fully protects instrument at all contact points.
- Height: 855 mm - 1075 mm (33.6" - 42.3")
- Weight: 1.7 kg (3.7 lbs.)
- Base Radius: 320 mm (12.5")
- Load Capacity: 15 kg (33 lbs.)
- Folded Size: 710 mm x 155 mm x 110 mm (27.9" x 6.1" x 4.3")
People Who Viewed this Product Also Viewed