Yamaha reface CP Portable Synthesizer
- Vintage Keyboard Sound Engine with six incredibly detailed vintage keyboard types.
Each keyboard type matches a carefully chosen Drive and Tremolo setting to provide an incredibly musical pairing.
- The six keyboard types are: RdI (early ’70s tine EP), RdII (late ’70s tine EP), Wr (late ’60s reed EP), Clv (70s struck string Clavinet), Toy (Toy piano), and CP (Yamaha CP80 electric grand piano)
- Five stomp box-style effects with direct control
- The effect types are: Drive (adds harmonics and distortion), tremolo (Auto-pan for Rd) or VCM Wah (adjustable depth and rate), Chorus (adjustable depth and speed), VCM Phaser (adjustable depth and speed), Digital or Analog-Type Delay (adjustable time and depth), and Reverb (adjustable depth)
- 128-note polyphony ensures dropout-free performance
- Based on the FS action found on the flagship Motif XF, HQ (High Quality) Mini Keys provide premium feel and response for fast, accurate and natural playing
- Sustain pedal input allows the sustain function for all electric piano sounds
Mobility & Connectivity
- 2W 3cm stereo speaker system lets you play any place, any time
- Specially designed bass reflex port technology enhances bass response for full, rich sound
- Battery powered – uses six “AA” batteries with five hours of life
- USB “TO HOST” allows MIDI connectivity to your USB-equipped computer or iOS device
- Dual 1/4″unbalanced line outputs provide connection to mixers, audio interfaces, DI boxes and more
- A 3.5mm aux line input lets you connect and hear mobile devices, tablets and more through the instrument
Create your Soundmondo. Inspire and be inspired.
Soundmondo is a free sound sharing community that lets you discover, create and share reface Voices and Set Lists using Google Chrome any place, any time you’re online.
Powered by Web MIDI, Soundmondo is simple to use – just connect reface to Chrome and you’re ready to create or start browsing.