Yamaha PSR-SX900 Arranger Workstation Keyboard
- 1337 Voices, including 252 Super Articulation Voices, 24 Organ Flutes! Voices. 56 Drum/SFX kits
- 525 Styles, including 463 Pro Styles, 46 Session Styles, 10 DJ Styles and 6 Freeplay Styles
- Pre-installed Expansion content
- Real Distortion and Real Reverb, with an intuitive effects interface
- 1GB on-board memory for expansion data
- 4GB internal memory
- MIDI song file capacity | 3MB per file
- Joystick, FSB keyboard, Sub output, and Expansive Soundfield Speakers for powerful live performance
- Intuitive and fast control with 7″ color touch screen and Assignable function
- Chord Looper function
- Mic/Guitar input for use when singing or collaborating with other performers
- Playlist and Registration for quick and easy set up
- Vocal Harmony and Synth Vocoder functions
- Audio Recording (WAV/MP3)
- Voice and Style expandability with the Yamaha Expansion Manager
- 2 USB TO DEVICE terminals
- External display capability
- Bluetooth Audio
THE NEXT LEVEL, PSR-SX
Setting new standards in high-end Digital Workstation sound, design and user experience. The PSR-SX has been meticulously crafted to intensify your performance and enjoyment.
MUSIC WITHOUT COMPROMISE
Music offers unlimited possibilities, and the PSR-SX is equipped to support your adventures to the boundaries of creativity. With a completely redesigned user interface, new assignable functions, joystick and Live Controllers, you can tailor the instruments functions and sound, wherever your musical journeys take you.
INSPIRE AND BE INSPIRED
Perfect for songwriting, the PSR-SX is packed with rhythmic patterns (called “Styles”) spanning many music genres, making it ideal for creating the accompaniment to your musical ideas and an invaluable inspiration for your next composition or arrangement. Together with a tremendous range of expressive sounds and vocal harmony, the PSR-SX is your ultimate musical partner.
GET INSPIRATION WITH THE SOUND
The PSR-SX has a comprehensive and sonically stunning set of authentic Voices and gives you the tools to play these Voices more naturally and with greater expressiveness. PSR-SX900 features a diverse range of contents, starting from 1,393 instrument sound and more. The sound of the new drums, derived from the Revo! Drums of Genos bring new levels of authenticity to your performance.
There are four keyboard parts for your manual performance: LEFT, RIGHT 1, RIGHT 2 and RIGHT 3, and each part has one Voice. You can combine these parts by using the PART ON/OFF buttons to create luscious instrument textures and convenient performance combinations.
The PSR-SX900 features accompaniment and rhythmic backing patterns covering a wide range of musical genres, including pop, jazz, and many more, lets you single-handedly recreate the sound of a full band or orchestra.
Applying Effects to the Microphone Sound
You can automatically apply various Vocal Harmony effects to your voice as you sing, or you can use Synth Vocoder to graft the unique characteristics of your voice onto synthesizer and other sounds., for unusual machine‐like or robotic effects, as well as unique choir sounds, which you can control with your own singing and playing.
Add some flavor to your performance (Multi Pads)
The Multi Pads can be used to play a number of short pre-recorded rhythmic and melodic sequences and loops that allow you to add impact and variety to your keyboard performance.
Audio Link Multi Pad: Multi Pads not only work with MIDI data, but also allow you to create unique, new pad content with your own audio (WAV) data for playing back during your performance.
CONTROL YOUR MUSIC
The 7” touch display and new graphic user interface provide for instinctive control over the instruments powerful features.
While performing, you often need to act fast to access certain features. Choose from a range of functions to assign to one of six panel buttons, or to the Live Control knobs, pedals or the Home Shortcut menu, and then instantly recall your desired function with a single touch.
Styles are made up of many instrument Parts, such as drums, bass, guitar, piano etc. In Style Assembly it’s easy to explore, audition and combine Parts from any Style to create your own personal accompaniments.