Yamaha PSR-E373 Portable Keyboard
Versatile functions and an expressive touch-sensitive keyboard action make the Yamaha PSR-E373 keyboard the go-to instrument for beginning players.
- 622 high quality Voices with improved sampling
- Touch-sensitive keyboard with 48-note polyphony
- Brand new DSP effects and 11 Super Articulation Lite Voices
- 205 auto accompaniment Styles
- 26 Harmony types
- 150 Arpeggio types
- “Keys to Success” with other lesson functions
- Duo mode
- Easy Song Book available for download
- USB TO HOST allowing two-way MIDI and digital audio transfer
- Melody Suppressor for both analog and digital audio input
A comprehensive library of 622 high quality voices, including pianos, guitars, drums and orchestral instruments
“Keys to Success” is based on teaching techniques shared with Yamaha over many years. You can select just the key phrases of the Song—the ones you like most or need to work on—and practice them one by one. This lesson is ideal for beginning players.
Each Song consists of several steps. Each time you play all the way through the current step, your performance will be evaluated.
When the Duo mode is activated, two different players can play the instrument simultaneously, with the same sound, over the same octave range—one person on the left and the other on the right. This is useful for learning applications for example, in which a teacher plays a model performance and a student practices while sitting next to the teacher.
Play back arpeggios (broken chords) automatically simply by playing the appropriate notes on the keyboard! For example, you could play the notes of a triad—the root, third, and fifth—and the arpeggio function will automatically create a variety of interesting phrases. This feature can be used creatively in music production as well as performance.
Use the “Style” function for real-time backing tracks.