SE Electronics V7X Dynamic Instrument Microphone
sE Electronics V7X Dynamic Instrument Microphone is the sibling to the acclaimed V7 microphone. The V7X is a dynamic instrument microphone ideal for a broad range of instrumental applications – both in the studio and on stage.
- The sibling to the acclaimed vocal-oriented V7
- Innovative supercardioid aluminum voice coil and acoustic design
- Tailored for full-bandwidth instrumental reinforcement & recording
- Perfect balance of detailed highs and deep, ultra-powerful lows
- Connects listeners with your performance at a whole new level
- Ideal for a broad range of instrumental applications – both in the studio and on stage
ALL-METAL HOUSING & BEVELED SPRING STEEL GRILLE
The V7’s road-ready design is all metal – no plastic parts here. The chassis’ high quality, highly durable zinc alloy is designed to hold up under on-stage stress for years, and the spring steel mesh grille is dent-proof and corrosion-free for perfect reliability.
Also, see that beveled edge around the grille? That prevents your mic from rolling around when you put it down on top of your amp or the stage floor. (It’s the little things that count.)
The V7’s gold-plated XLR connector also ensures a loss-free and reliable signal connection for years to come.