Headrush FRFR MK II 2000 Watt Flat Response Powered Active Speaker Cabinet
The HeadRush Pedalboard stormed the market with groundbreaking innovation in FX and Amp modeling. Don’t rely on the limited frequency response of a traditional amplifier or PA speakers. You need a HeadRush FRFR flat response powered speaker! And you get to choose from either the compact 8″ FRFR-108 or the big brother 12″ FRFR-112.
The HeadRush FRFR is a 2000-watt full-range, flat-response powered cabinet. These cabinets perfectly complement your HeadRush Pedalboard (or any other multi-FX/amp modeller) by giving you a realistic room-filling sound with the authentic feel of a speaker pushing air..
- Powerful, Professional Sound . 2000 watts FRFR-108 or 2500 Watts FRFR-112 of peak power ensures you have enough headroom for almost any live performance or rehearsal
- Precision-Tuned for Amp Modelers. The cabinet design, 8” (FRFR-108) or 12″ (FRFR-112) woofer, and HF compression driver are specially voiced for accurate, linear delivery of amplifier and cabinet emulations
- Bluetooth® Enabled. Stream music wirelessly from your mobile device into FRFR-108 MKII’s dedicated Bluetooth® channel
- All the Connectivity You Need – Two combo XLR + 1/4″ inputs with independent volume controls and an XLR direct output allow for chaining speakers or sending to a front-of-house mix
- Quickly Adapts to Venues and Rooms. FRFR MKII has a ground lift switch for eliminating noise issues caused by ground loops and a HPF EQ switch to help cut through muddy stage mixes
- Lightweight, Flexible and Sturdy. Weighing just 9.53kg (FRFR-108) or 15.7kg (FRFR-112), FRFR MKII is rugged yet easy to transport and can be used in a wedge, upright, or pole-mounted position
Perfect Partner for Amp Modelers
If you’re new to FRFR amplifiers FRFR stands for “full-range flat-response.” This gives you a true “amp in the room” sound without coloring it as a traditional guitar amp would. These cabinets deliver all the intricacies of your amp and cab emulations, with enough volume to be ready for any stage, rehearsal or jam session.
Pure and Powerful Tone
FRFR-108 MKII outputs a massive 2000 watts while the FRFR-112 has 2500 watts, meaning you have enough headroom for almost any performance or rehearsal. Featuring a specially voiced 8-inch woofer or 12 inch woofer and high-frequency compression driver, the FRFR delivers a precise, full response across the entire frequency range, without any artificial coloration—which is critical to getting the most out of your amp modeler.
All the Connections
FRFR MKII features two combo XLR + 1/4″ combo inputs each with their own independent volume controls. The FRFR MKII speakers are also Bluetooth equipped, letting you stream music. There is also an XLR output for chaining more than one speaker together. You can also send the signal from your FRFR out to a front of house mix.
Adapts to Any Stage or Room
Use the HPF switch to quickly pull out troublesome frequencies. This switch removes a lot of the muddy sound you can get on stages and rehearsal rooms. Unwanted electrical noise can also be a common problem. Use FRFR MKII’s ground lift switch can eliminate hums and buzzes resulting from ground loops.