BOSE F1 Model 812 Flexible Array Active Loudspeaker
Engineered with 8 x 2.25” drivers, a 12” woofer and a lower crossover point, the F1 Model 812 loudspeaker delivers high output and extended low frequency response while maintaining vocal and midrange clarity that’s dramatically better than conventional powered 2-way loudspeakers.
- FLEX array: Bose® exclusive flexible baffle can be configured into four unique shapes, allowing you to choose the best possible coverage pattern for the application
- Eight-driver mid/high line array: Eight vertically mounted drivers, each mounted on a custom waveguide, help deliver wide, consistent coverage
- 12-inch LF driver: High-performance woofer provides strong low-frequency output
- 2-channel integrated mixer: 2 inputs with independent level controls accommodate XLR, 0.25-inch and RCA connectors
- Bi-amplified design: 2 high-output, Class-D amplifiers deliver 1000 watts to separately power the FLEX array and 12-inch LF driver