Bose F1 Active Subwoofer
The BOSE F1 SUB Portable 1000 watt Active Subwoofer. Now sounding big doesn't mean carrying big!
RRP: $1,949.00 inc GST
BOSE F1 Model 812 Flexible Array Active Loudspeaker
With 1,000 watts of power, the Bose F1 Subwoofer packs all the performance of a larger bass box into a more compact design that’s easier to carry and fits in a car. A mounting stand for the Bose F1 Model 812 Flexible Array Loudspeaker is integrated right into the body of the subwoofer, so you always know where it is, making setup fast and easy. The stand even includes cable channels to neatly hide the wires, giving your system a clean, professional look. And now getting your unit to the venue is easier, too. The F1 Subwoofer features strategically placed handles for easy transport.
- 1,000 watts allow the Bose F1 Subwoofer to pack all the performance of a larger bass box into a more compact design that’s lighter and easier to carry than conventional subwoofers.
- Two high-excursion drivers, each measuring 10 inches, are built into a compact enclosure that is light and easy to transport
- Polarity switch to adjust polarity of subwoofer. Selections are NORM and REV. Reversing polarity allows for easy correction of low-frequency overlap between the main loudspeaker and subwoofer
- Line output EQ sets the F1 Subwoofer’s output to a high-pass filter or full range, which allows for easy crossover selection when used with a main loudspeaker
- F1 Model 812 extension bracket is a unique bracket integrated into the subwoofer. This bracket can be raised and lowered by the end user, allowing the F1 Model 812 loudspeaker to be safely mounted to the subwoofer. The bracket eliminates the need for a conventional pole mount or tripod stand.
Frequency Response (-3 dB)
40 Hz - 250 Hz
Frequency Range (-10 dB)
38 Hz - 250 Hz
Maximum SPL @ 1 m
130 dB SPL (peak 6 dB CF)
1,000 W (500+500)
People Who Viewed this Product Also Viewed