Yamaha Pacifica PAC112VM Solid body Electric Guitar
- Alder body with gloss polyurethane finish
- Bolt-on maple neck with maple fingerboard
- Alnico V pickups deliver warm, clear tone
- H/S/S pickup configuration with 5-position selector
- Push-pull coil-split switch for additional tonal options
- Vintage-style vibrato bridge with block saddles
Alico V Pickups
Alnico V magnets are used for both single coil and humbucker to deliver a clear strumming tone with good projection plus a tight sound that doesn’t get buried in the ensemble.
Coil Tap Function
A coil tap function on the rear humbucker delivers a delivers a wide range of tonal possibilities, from hard distortion to an edgy single coil tone. A switch in the tone knob allows quick switching between humbucker and single coil tone. Setting the pickup selector to the 4th position automatically selects the coil tap function that delivers a clear halftone from the pair of singles.
Block Saddle Vintage Type Tremolo
The block saddle type vintage tremolo offers excellent operation. The heavy block type saddle delivers rich sustain and deep tone.
Ring Mount Rear Pickup
Like the top-end PACIFICA models, the rear pickup is mounted directly to the body. This configuration captures body resonance, delivering greater dynamic tone rather than pickguard mounting.
1 : 5P Pickup Selector
2 : Master Volume (Push-Pull Switch)
3 : Master Tone