Yamaha Pacifica PAC611VFM Solid body Electric Guitar
- Seymour Duncan Custom 5 TB-14 and SP90-1 pickups
- Graph Tech TUSQ nut and string trees
- Grover locking tuners
- Wilkinson VS50 vibrato bridge
- Alder body with flamed maple veneer top
- Maple neck with rosewood fingerboard
- 3-position pickup selector
- Push-pull coil-split switch for additional tonal options
Seymour Duncan Pickups
Seymour Duncan pickups are used for both the P-90 and humbucker, delivering premium tone for any situation.
Coil Tap Function
A coil tap function on the rear humbucker delivers a delivers a wide range of tonal possibilities, from hard distortion to an edgy single coil tone. A switch in the tone knob allows quick switching between humbucker and single coil tone.
Grover Locking Tuners
These tuners offer additional pitch stability by reducing string slippage – especially for guitars equipped with a vibrato bridge – without sacrificing fast string changes.
Wilkinson VS50 Tremolo Bridge
Precision-machined zinc saddles are matched with hardened steel and a knife-edge baseplate for a responsive feel and stable tuning.