Jackson SLX DX Camo X Series Soloist Electric Guitar
Built for speed and comfort, this Jackson X Series Soloist SLX DX Camo electric guitar rocks!
It features an ergonomically curved nyatoh body and through-body maple neck. The neck boasts a tilt-back scarf joint headstock and graphite reinforcement, providing rock-solid stability. Hosting 24 jumbo frets, its 12″-16″ compound radius bound laurel fingerboard curves more dramatically at the nut. This provides for easy chording and then flattens out as it approaches the neck joint for low-action bends without fretting out.
Jackson have powered this metal beast with 2 x high-output active covered humbucking pickups. Ideal for brazen lead work or assertive rhythms runs, its expansive voice is loaded with crunchy, full-bodied tone. Of course, the tone is fully customizable via three-way pickup blade switching and single volume and tone controls. Then there’s the Floyd Rose® Special double-locking tremolo bridge system, which provides superior string stability and dynamic tremolo action.
Jackson’s X Series Soloist models are built for speed & comfort, plus they’re also distinctive and affordable! The Jackson X Series Soloist SLX DX Camo is a double-cutaway workhorse that delivers the features desired by today’s shredders.
The X Series Soloist SLX DX Camo is battle-ready, dressed in outstanding Camo finishes which include the new Jungle Tiger! Jackson tops off the killer looks with a matching camo pointy headstock and black hardware.
- 25.5” scale length
- Nyatoh body
- Through-body maple neck with graphite reinforcement, scarf joint and painted black back finish
- 12”-16” compound radius bound laurel fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and pearloid sharkfin inlays
- Active Jackson covered high-output humbucking pickups
- Three-position pickup blade switch, single volume control and single tone control
- Floyd Rose® Special double-locking tremolo bridge system
- Jackson sealed die-cast tuners and standard strap buttons