Jackson X Series Kelly KEX
The Jackson Kelly KEX X Series boasts an electrifying offset angular shape and lightning-fast neck. This axe exudes metal sophistication, while also delivering massive sound and reliable performance at an exceptional value.
The KEX features lightwood and resonant poplar body-wings and a through-body maple neck with scarf joint and graphite reinforcement to guard against climate-induced warping. Hosting 24 jumbo frets and pearloid sharkfin inlays, the 12”-16” compound radius bound laurel fingerboard has a more rounded profile at the nut for natural-feeling chording and riffing and gradually flattens towards the heel for optimal shred articulation and bends.
Ready to roar, the KEX is also equipped with a pair of volcanic Jackson high-output humbucking pickups. These give this metal beast an expansive voice loaded with crunchy, full-bodied tone. So, its ideal for brazen lead work or assertive rhythms runs. Command your sound with a three-way pickup toggle switch, single volume and tone controls. And, of course, enjoy exceptional dynamic response and reliable tuning stability from the Floyd Rose® Special double-locking tremolo bridge.
Make a bold statement with the Jackson X Series Kelly KEX. The Ferrari Red finish has black bevels, black hardware and a black Jackson® pointed 6-in-line headstock.
- 25.5” scale
- Poplar body
- Maple neck through-body with graphite reinforcement and scarf joint
- 12”-16” compound radius laurel fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and pearloid sharkfin inlays
- White neck and headstock binding
- Jackson® high-output bridge and neck humbucking pickups
- Three-position pickup toggle switch, single volume control and single tone control
- Floyd Rose® Special double-locking tremolo bridge system