Fender Player Series Telecaster – Maple Fingerboard
When you need an electric guitar that will take anything you can throw at it, simply reach for the Fender Player Telecaster with Maple fingerboard.
Respecting Fender’s heritage while maintaining their innovative spirit, the pair of Player Series single-coil Telecaster pickups are crisp and articulate—it’s authentic Fender tone with a modern edge. The “Modern C”-shaped maple neck’s comfortable contours and smooth finish are ideal for almost any playing style. By adding a 22nd medium jumbo fret to the contemporary 9.5”-radius fingerboard Fender have made it easier to express yourself musically.
To enhance the traditional twang and bite of a Telecaster, they added bent-steel saddles to the string-through-body bridge for precise intonation and to help your sound cut through the mix, sustaining until the sun burns out.
Other features include master volume and tone controls, a 3-way pickup switch with barrel tip, 3-ply pickguard, synthetic bone nut, dual-wing string tree, sealed tuning machines and four-bolt “F”-stamped neck plate that marks this instrument as the real deal. The Player Series Telecaster with Maple fingerboard is as Fender as it gets.
- Alder body with gloss finish
- Two Player Series single-coil Telecaster pickups
- “Modern C”-shaped neck profile
- 9.5″-radius fingerboard
- String-through-body bridge with bent-steel saddles
- PLAYER SERIES PICKUPS
- Designed for authentic Fender tone – with a bit of an edge. The Player Series pickups keep a foot in the past while looking to the future.
- BENT-STEEL BRIDGE SADDLES
- This string-through-body Telecaster bridge features bent-steel saddles to add a bit of zing to your tone.
- “MODERN C” NECK PROFILE
- This neck is designed for comfort and performance. With a “Modern C”-shaped profile and a smooth back finish, it’s ideal for almost any playing style.
- 22-FRET NECK
- Adding another fret lets you bend the highest D up to an E, giving you access to four octaves of musical possibilities.
- MORE TRADITIONAL BODY RADII
- The Player Telecaster body is hand-shaped to original specifications.
- “F”-STAMPED NECK PLATE
- Each Player Telecaster includes an “F”-stamped neck plate, leaving no doubt as to the instrument’s pedigree.