Fender Player Series Jazzmaster
- Alder body with gloss finish
- Two Player Series humbucking pickups
- Push/pull pot to coil-split humbucking bridge pickup
- “Modern C”-shaped neck profile
- 9.5″-radius fingerboard
- PLAYER SERIES PICKUPS
- Designed for authentic Fender tone – with a bit of an edge – the Player Series pickups keep a foot in the past while looking to the future.
- VINTAGE-STYLE BRIDGE
- The vintage-style synchronized tremolo bridge can be used to create pitch effects ranging from subtle to radical, letting you add a cool personal touch to your music.
- COIL-SPLIT SWITCH
- The push/pull tone control selects the outside coil of the humbucking bridge pickup, unlocking classic single-coil sounds.
- 22-FRET NECK
- Adding another fret lets you bend the highest D up to an E, giving you access to four octaves of musical possibilities.
- MORE TRADITIONAL BODY RADII
- The Player Jazzmaster body is hand-shaped to original specifications.
- “F”-STAMPED NECK PLATE
- Each Player Jazzcaster includes an “F”-stamped neck plate, leaving no doubt as to the instrument’s pedigree.