Fender Brad Paisley Telecaster
- Paulownia core with spruce top and back; Road Worn Silver Sparkle finish
- Two single-coil pickups; custom-wound ’64 Tele bridge pickup and Twisted Tele neck pickup
- Custom “Enhanced V”-shaped neck; 9.5″-radius maple fingerboard
- Custom Black and Silver paisley pickguard
- Includes deluxe gig bag
- LIGHTWEIGHT, RESONANT BODY
- The custom paulownia body sports a spruce top and back, creating a lightweight instrument with acoustic-like resonance.
- PAISLEY-APPROVED ELECTRONICS
- A custom-wound ’64 Tele single-coil bridge pickup paired with the Twisted Tele neck pickup offers versatile tone to power your playing.
- “ENHANCED V” NECK PROFILE
- Crafted to Paisley’s personal specifications, the “Enhanced V”-shaped neck rounds out higher up the neck, making it great for chording or soloing.
- MODERN-RADIUS FINGERBOARD
- The 9.5″-radius fingerboard with medium jumbo frets allows for big bends and fast playing.
- ROAD WORN FINISH AND HARDWARE
- The Road Worn Silver Sparkle lacquer finish and aged hardware give this Tele a “broken in” look and feel.
- CUSTOM PAISLEY PICKGUARD
- A clear plastic pickguard, adorned with black and silver paisley, lets the cool sparkle finish to shine through.