.Gretsch G6119TG-62RW-LTD Limited Edition ‘62 Rosewood Tenny with Bigsby and Gold Hardware
Gretsch presents the G6119TG-62RW-LTD Limited Edition ‘62 Rosewood Tenny with Bigsby® and Gold Hardware. This beauty is a solid performer with the standout sound and stunning style that have made Gretsch a household name. Highly resonant with rosewood top, back and sides, the unique voice of this guitar cuts through any mix, standing out from the crowd with That Great Gretsch Sound!
A pair of rich-sounding TV Jones® TV Classic™ humbucking pickups creates unmistakable vintage snap and guttural growl with lively response, reflecting the natural voice of the guitar. Parallel tone bars connect the top and back of this guitar for authentic vintage tone. Traditional Gretsch controls include individual pickup volume controls, master volume, standby switch and the classic three-position tone switch. Accordingly, you can blend and shape the pickups’ sound, creating countless tonal variations. Also, with the new Gretsch “Squeezebox” paper-in-oil capacitors, you get incredibly silky vintage high end. A “rocking” bar bridge with pinned rosewood base reacts in tandem with the Bigsby B6 vibrato tailpiece for stable tuning while the vintage-style bone nut lets the strings slide freely without binding in the slots. The standard “U”-shaped maple neck bears a 12”-radius rosewood fingerboard with 22 vintage small frets. So, it provides a classic playing experience that works with any style.
An exquisite instrument inspired by one of guitar’s greatest eras, the Gretsch G6119TG-62RW-LTD Limited Edition ‘62 Rosewood Tenny features the classic aesthetics true Gretsch fans love. There’s gold G-arrow control knobs and Grover® Sta-Tite™ open-back tuning machines, aged white binding with black purfling, aged pearloid Neo-Classic™ thumbnail inlays, rosewood headcap, durable gloss urethane finish and black pickguard with Gretsch logo.
- Fully hollow build with rosewood top, back and sides
- Rosewood headcap
- Set maple neck for effortless access and performance
- Aged white body binding with black purfling
- Simulated F-holes
- 12”-radius rosewood fingerboard with 22 vintage small frets and pearloid Neo-Classic™ thumbnail inlays
- TV Jones® TV Classic™ humbucking pickups
- Master volume, individual pickup volume controls, standby switch and three-position master tone toggle switch
- Bigsby® B6G vibrato tailpiece
- Rocking bar bridge with pinned rosewood base
- Bone nut
- Gold hardware
- Available in a Natural finish with matching headstock and black pickguard