The Gretsch G5622 Electromatic Center Block Double-Cut with V-Stoptail features a double-cutaway maple body. It also has a chambered spruce center block, for dynamic resonance, high gain power and lightweight comfort. Gretsch Electromatic® Center Block guitars are designed for that pure and powerful Gretsch sound at high volume, so they’re alive and loud!
Dual Black Top Broad’Tron™ humbucking pickups deliver chiming highs with dynamic and articulate tone for enhanced sonic punch. A versatile control layout capably harnesses its sonic power. Consisting of a master volume control with treble bleed circuit, master tone, individual pickup volume controls and three-position pickup toggle switch.
Other G5622’s features also include an anchored Adjusto-Matic™ bridge, Graph Tech® NuBone® nut and G-arrow knobs.
Painstakingly crafted with essential sound, style and playability, the Gretsch G5622 Electromatic is offered in three stunning finishes. You’ll love the gorgeous Aged Walnut, Black Gold or Bristol Fog finishes. With nickel hardware and aged white body binding with multi-ply purfling, the G5622 looks a treat. Both the Aged Walnut and Black Gold guitars feature a gold pickguard, while the Bristol Fog comes with a black pickguard.
- Double-cutaway maple body with a chambered spruce center block
- Lower set maple neck for effortless access and performance
- 12”-radius laurel fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets and pearloid Neo-Classic™ thumbnail inlays
- Black Top Broad’Tron™ humbucking pickups
- Master volume with treble bleed circuit, master tone, individual pickup volume controls and three-position pickup toggle switch
- Anchored Adjusto-Matic™ bridge
- Graph Tech® NuBone® nut
- Aged white binding with multi-ply purfling
- Nickel hardware
- Available in Aged Walnut or Black Gold with gold pickguard and gold pickup bezels, and also in Bristol Fog with black pickguard and black pickup bezels