Gretsch G5422G-12 Electromatic Classic Hollow Body Double-Cut 12-String
Like a ’60s invasion, the Gretsch G5422G-12 Electromatic Classic Hollow Body Double-Cut 12-String with Gold Hardware serves up classic, full hollow-body build. And of course, the true Filter’Tron™ voice – for that classically lush 12-string chime and jangle. Like all Gretsch Electromatic guitars, it delivers fearless and electrifying authenticity! It’s what set Gretsch apart as the quintessential rock ‘n’ roll guitars from the very beginning.
The Gretsch G5422G-12 features a laminated maple body with vintage-inspired perimeters and refined arches, as well as all-new trestle block bracing to help reduce unwanted feedback. By increasing rigidity and contact between the top and back of the body, the new trestle block design also results in the sound having a faster attack with more focus, snap, and increased sustain. Coupled with all-new FT-5E Filter’Tron™ pickups, this hollow build’s voice explodes with huge full-bodied punch, classic chime and enhanced presence, clarity and note definition.
An all-new Classic “C”-shaped maple neck offers a more comfortable playing feel. Thiis provides improved playability & performance and is topped with a 12” radius laurel fingerboard.
Other premium features include:
- Versatile upgraded controls including master volume with treble bleed circuit, master tone, individual pickup volume controls and three-position tone switch
- Oversized bound F-holes, multi-ply body binding, smaller late-’50s G6120 bound headstock
- Sealed die-cast tuning machines
- Graph Tech® NuBone® nut
- Historic pearloid Hump Block inlays
- Secured Adjusto-Matic™ bridge and a Gretsch G-cutout tailpiece.
Alive and loud, the G5422G-12 also looks the goods too with gold hardware and a gold pickguard.
It’s the sound of honor itself, so play proud!