This is the all-new Gretsch G5410T Limited Edition Electromatic Tri-Five Hollow Body Single-Cut with Bigsby. It is a pure and powerful Gretsch tone machine that captures the snazzy old-school swagger of the classic Bel Air rides of the 1950s. With dapper two-tone finishes, matching “Caddy V”-inlay headstocks, chrome hardware and more, these look incredible. And, just like all Electromatic guitars, the Tri-Five delivers the fearless electrifying tone that has immortalized Gretsch from the very beginning.
Loud, proud and resonant because the Gretsch G5410T is fully hollow; with a pure Filter’Tron™ voice bursting with power, punch and rip-roaring late-’50s snap.
Premium features include a thinner body (2.5”) for maximum playing comfort, plus a 12”-radius rosewood fingerboard with pearloid Neo-Classic™ thumbnail inlays. She rocks dual Black Top Filter’Tron humbucking pickups with pearloid inserts, which are complemented by versatile controls including master volume with treble bleed circuit, master tone, individual pickup volume knobs and three-way pickup toggle switch. You’ll also find oversized bound F holes, a smaller late-’50s G6120 bound headstock, Graph Tech® NuBone® nut, Adjusto-Matic™ bridge with secured rosewood base and a Bigsby® B60 vibrato tailpiece.
Boasting ’50s California high-end vibe, the Limited Edition G5410T Electromatic Tri-Five is decked out in incredible finishes. So, the hardest part will be choosing which one to get first!
- Two-Tone Fiesta Red and Vintage White with vintage white pickguard
- Two Tone Ocean Turquoise and Vintage White with vintage white pickguard
- Thinner 2.5” maple body
- Arched maple top and back with maple sides with sound post bracing
- White binding and black/white/black purfling
- 12”-radius rosewood fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets and pearloid Neo-Classic™ thumbnail inlays
- Dual Black Top Filter’Tron humbucking pickups with pearloid pickup inserts
- Versatile upgraded controls including master volume with treble bleed circuit, master tone, individual pickup volume controls and three-position pickup toggle switch
- Oversized bound F-holes
- Graph Tech® NuBone® nut
- Vintage-style open back tuning machines
- Secured Adjusto-Matic™ bridge with rosewood base
- Bigsby® B60 vibrato tailpiece
- G-arrow knobs
- Chrome hardware
- Available in 3 radiantly cool finishes!
- Color matched bound headstock with “Caddy V” head inlay