The VOX Lil’ Looper Pedal
Instantly brings any guitarist’s inspiration to life!
Combining two independent loops with a dozen onboard effects, the VOX Lil’ Looper shares many of the winning features of the VOX Dynamic Looper. The easy-to-use design, solid footswitches, versatile effects, and layering loops are ideal for guitarists who want to break new ground in looped performances or who seeks new expressive power. Lil’ Looper offers the additional convenience of being compact, lightweight, and battery operated. A balanced Mic input allows any mic’ed instrument – or even a vocalist – to enjoy the sonic power of the Lil’ Looper right away!
VOX Lil’ Looper Specifications
- Effects:12 Total
- Pedal: Comp, Crunch, Overdrive, Distortion
- Modulation: Chorus, Phaser, Mod Delay; Stutter
- Simulation: Acoustic, Bass, Radio, Pitch
- Maximum recording time: Total of 90 seconds
- Number of loops: 2
- Audio Input: Phone plug type x 1
- Switch: GUITAR (Monaural: Unbalanced) / MIC (Monaural: Balanced)
- Audio Output: Line Out (Monaural, 1/4″), Headphone (Stereo, 1/8″)
- EXTERNAL Control Input: FOOT SW x 1
- Sampling frequency: 44.1 kHz
- Dynamic Range: ≥ 94 dB
- Maximum input level: Guitar = +7.0 dBu (typ.), Mic = -34.0 dBu(typ.)
- Power supply: AA alkaline battery x 6, (Option) AC Adapter
- Battery life: Approximately 7 hours
- Current consumption: 175 mA
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 165 × 144 × 62 mm / 6.49 x 5.67 x 2.44 inches
- Weight: 722 g / 25.47 Oz.
- Included items: AA alkaline battery x 6 for verifying operation
- Options: VFS2 Foot switch, AC Adapter (DC9V)