HeadRush Looperboard floorboard Looper Pedal
Featuring a well-refined smart user interface with huge 7” display provides all of the dynamic feedback you need to stay focused on building your loops. You can touch, swipe and drag-and-drop to customize the HeadRush Looperboard to your personal workflow.
- 7″ high-resolution multi-touch display
- Over 9 hours of internal recording time
- Record up to 4 stereo or mono looper tracks at a time
- Click track and smart quantization features
- Tap tempo with intelligent time-stretch
- Premium built-in FX for guitars, vocals, percussion and more
- (4) Combo XLR + ¼” Inputs with switchable phantom power
- (4) Assignable XLR, ¼” outputs, and headphone outputs
- MIDI In and Out for receiving MIDI clock and external MIDI control
- (2) USB-A and (1) SD storage inputs for loop storage and audio import
- Built-in USB audio interface; includes Pro Tools | First: HeadRush Edition
- Over 300 built-in drum and percussion loops for getting started
Intuitive and Customizable Workflow
Featuring individual RGB LEDs that dynamically update to provide useful feedback, the Looperboard’s 12 footswitches enable you to quickly create and transform your loops. In addition to controlling track record, overdub, and playback status, these footswitches also provide control of the length and speed of your full loop, as well as the ability to reverse, fade, transpose, bounce, undo/redo, peel, and clear individual tracks as needed. Additionally, you can reassign the function of the four start/stop footswitches to be shortcuts to your favorite features.
For the road and the studio
All the connections you need
The HeadRush Looperboard complements your existing rig with all the connections you need to handle any performance situation. Featuring combo XLR and ¼-inch inputs with switchable phantom power, assignable XLR and ¼-inch, 5-Pin MIDI in/out, USB and SD storage inputs, plus a built-in USB audio interface, the HeadRush Looperboard will enhance your current setup and transform your creativity while leaving you with the flexibility to manage your sound during any performance.
Class Leading Audio Routing
The intuitive audio routing feature lets you quickly route any of the four inputs, four looper tracks, backing track or click track to any of the four outputs and/or headphone output. So, you can quickly get your sound set up with any sound system, thanks to this awesome flexibility.