In a bold Fender first, the Tone Master Twin Reverb Blonde amplifier uses massive digital processing power to achieve a single remarkable sonic feat: faithfully modeling the circuitry and 85-watt power output of an original Twin tube amp.
A high-performance 200-watt digital power amp is used to achieve the headroom and dynamic range of a real vintage Twin tube amp. The resonant pine cabinet is paired with two Celestion® NEO Creamback speakers for a more distinctive rock ‘n’ roll flavor. The result is tubeless Twin Reverb tone, volume and dynamics – virtually indistinguishable from the all-tube original. The reverb control has been modified to provide easier fine tuning at lower settings. Perhaps most notably, even with all these features and more, the Tone Master Twin Reverb is in fact about only half the weight of an all-tube Twin.
The blonde vinyl covering elegantly evokes classic early-’60s Fender vibe, and front panel features give guitarists a playing experience identical to the tube version, including Fender’s world-standard reverb and tremolo effects. Additional rear-panel features deliver modern convenience and flexibility—including an output power selector for full power and five attenuated settings, balanced XLR line output with impulse response (IR) cabinet simulations captured with Shure SM57 and Sennheiser MD421 microphones, mute switch for silent stage or recording use, USB port for firmware upgrades, and more.
- Two Celestion NEO Creamback neodymium speakers
- Normal and Vibrato channels, each with two inputs and Bright switches
- Rear-panel output power selector for full power and five attenuated settings
- Balanced XLR line output with impulse response (IR) cabinet simulations, level control, and ground switch
- Lightweight, resonant pine cabinet
- Power jewel illuminates in different colors for normal operation, warmup, and mute/silent mode
- USB port for firmware upgrades
- Universal worldwide 100V – 240V operation
- Cover and two-button footswitch included
- LEGENDARY TWIN TONE
- This amp features the most accurate emulation of our original Twin Reverb. Sound like the original, without the extra weight and maintenance.
- ONBOARD TREMOLO AND REVERB
- Our powerful convolution-based technologies recreate the classic reverb and tremolo effects that made our amps famous and inspired new genres of music.
- REAR PANEL FEATURES
- This amp’s rear panel is packed with useful controls and connections: Line Output with Level control, ground lift switch and a three-way IR cabinet simulation switch to select various microphone options.
- 5-WAY POWER ATTENUATOR SWITCH
- Enjoy full, natural tone at almost any volume—from a full 85W of Fender power down to bedroom- and apartment-friendly 1W
- CUSTOM CELESTION NEO CREAMBACK SPEAKERS
- Designed to provide a more “rock ‘n roll” flavour, the Celestion Neo Creamback speakers are engineered using lightweight neodymium magnets.
- SOLID PINE CABINET
- Lighter than plywood, solid pine is a traditional Fender cabinet material from the ‘50s and ’60s, making for more resonant and more “musical” speaker cabinets.