Fender Tone Master Deluxe Reverb Guitar Amplifier – Blonde
The Fender Tone Master Deluxe Reverb Blonde amplifier uses massive digital processing power to achieve a single remarkable sonic feat! That is, faithfully modeling the circuitry and 22-watt power output of an original Deluxe tube amp.
A high-performance 100-watt digital power amp achieves the headroom and dynamic range of a real vintage Deluxe tube amp. The resonant pine cabinet is paired with a single Celestion® NEO Creamback speaker for a more distinctive rock ‘n’ roll flavour. The result is tubeless Deluxe Reverb tone, volume and dynamics virtually indistinguishable from the all-tube original.
The amp model has been modified to remove the virtual bright cap on the Vibrato channel. This provides modern players greater tonal flexibility when using distortion and overdrive pedals. Additionally, the reverb control now provides easier fine tuning at lower settings.
Perhaps most notably, the Tone Master Deluxe Reverb is about only half the weight of an all-tube Deluxe!
The blonde vinyl covering elegantly evokes classic early-’60s Fender vibe. Plus, front panel features give guitarists a playing experience identical to the tube version. These include Fender’s world-standard reverb and tremolo effects.
Additional rear-panel features deliver modern convenience and flexibility. There’s an output power selector for full power and five attenuated settings, balanced XLR line output with impulse response (IR) cabinet simulations captured with Shure SM57 and Sennheiser MD421 microphones, mute switch for silent stage or recording use, USB port for firmware upgrades, and more.
- Celestion® Neo Creamback speaker
- Normal and Vibrato channels, each with two inputs
- Rear-panel output power selector for full power and five attenuated settings
- Balanced XLR line output with two impulse response (IR) cabinet simulations, level control, and ground switch
- Lightweight, resonant pine cabinet
- Power jewel illuminates in different colors for normal operation, warmup, and mute/silent mode
- USB port for firmware upgrades
- Universal worldwide 100V – 240V operation
- Cover and two-button footswitch included
- LEGENDARY DELUXE TONE
- This amp features the most accurate emulation of our original Deluxe Reverb. It sounds like the original, without the extra weight and maintenance.
- ONBOARD TREMOLO AND REVERB
- Our powerful convolution-based technologies recreate the classic reverb and tremolo effects that made our amps famous and inspired new genres of music.
- REAR PANEL FEATURES
- This amp’s rear panel is packed with useful controls and connections: Line Output with Level control, ground lift switch and a three-way IR cabinet simulation switch to select various microphone options.
- 5-WAY POWER ATTENUATOR SWITCH
- Enjoy full, natural tone at almost any volume—from a full 22W of Fender power down to bedroom- and apartment-friendly 0.2W
- CUSTOM NEO CREAMBACK SPEAKER
- Designed to match the traditional G12M-65 Creamback speaker, the Celestion® Neo Creamback speaker is engineered using lightweight neodymium magnets.
- SOLID PINE CABINET
- Lighter than plywood, solid pine is a traditional Fender cabinet material from the ‘50s and ’60s, making for more resonant and more “musical” speaker cabinets.