VOX VX50 BA Lightweight Nutube Bass Amp
- High 50W output power from a revolutionary lightweight and compact unit.
- The warm vacuum tube sound of Nutube.
- VOX original eight-inch speaker delivers rich low-frequency sound.
- Bass reflex structure provides rich low-frequency reproduction with ample output.
- Four-band EQ allows detailed sound shaping for the bassist.
- Compressor lets you enjoy tight-sounding performance.
- Punchy overdrive.
- A rich selection of input/output jacks such as AUX IN, PHONES out, and DIRECT out.
Revolutionarily lightweight and compact, with 50W of high output
In spite of its high 50W output power, the lightweight 4.5 kg (9.9lbs) body and compact design mean that transportation is easy. The one-piece ABS chassis ensures high durability and great sound quality while keeping the weight light.
The warm vacuum tube sound of Nutube
By using Nutube, the new vacuum tube, this amp achieves 50W of high output power while being more compact, lightweight, and power-efficient. You’ll enjoy the rich overtones and sonic power that you expect from vacuum tubes, as well as output power with a tone that’s clear, yet warm and fat.
Bass reflex structure provides ample output power and rich low-frequency reproduction
Four-band EQ allows the bassist to shape their sound in detail
Compressor for tight-sounding performance, and punchy overdrive
Turning the COMP switch on engages the compressor circuit, giving you a sound with compression and sustain. You’ll enjoy the consistent dynamics, and the tight and stable sound. Turning the DRIVE switch on applies overdrive, delivering a punchy sound that ranges from mild overdrive to full-on saturation. If both the DRIVE switch and COMP switch are on, the overdrive sound is mixed with the low range of the compressed clean sound, giving you a unique sound that is distorted yet preserves the low-frequency range.