VOX VX50 AG Lightweight Nutube Acoustic Guitar Amp
- High 50W output power from a revolutionarily lightweight and compact unit.
- The warm vacuum tube sound of Nutube.
- Eight-inch coaxial speaker delivers extended high range expression.
- Bass reflex structure ensures rich low-frequency reproduction.
- Two-channel design with INSTRUMENT and MIC channels, each equipped with independent volume controls.
- Independent EQ and high-quality effects allow detailed sound-shaping.
- MIC in provides phantom power, ideal for vocalists.
- PHASE switch minimizes acoustic feedback.
- A rich selection of input/output jacks such as AUX in, PHONES out, and LINE out.
Revolutionary lightweight and compact, with 50W of high output
In spite of its high 50W output power, the lightweight 4.5 kg (9.9lbs) body and compact design mean that transportation is easy. The one-piece ABS chassis ensures high durability and great sound quality while keeping the weight light.
The warm vacuum tube sound of Nutube
By using Nutube, the new vacuum tube, this amp achieves high 50W output power while being more compact, lightweight, and power-efficient. You’ll enjoy the inimitably rich overtones and sonic power of vacuum tubes, as well as a clear and compressed output tone.
Eight-inch coaxial speaker delivers extended high-frequency expression
The two-way coaxial speaker features a powerful eight-inch speaker plus tweeter. From a bountiful low range to clear highs, the output is transparent-sounding while ensuring a sense of volume. Another major distinctive is the excellent sense of positioning that you expect from a coaxial speaker. You’ll enjoy excellent response even for the subtle expressions that are idiomatic to the acoustic guitar.
Bass reflex structure provides ample output power and rich low-frequency reproduction
Independent EQ and high-quality effects allow detailed sound-shaping
The INSTRUMENT channel provides a three-band EQ with BASS, MIDDLE, and TREBLE. This gives you the means to shape the full range of an acoustic guitar’s sound, from delicate tones to powerful strokes. The MIC channel provides an independent two-band EQ with BASS and TREBLE. Independent effects are also provided for each channel: the INSTRUMENT channel features high-quality chorus, reverb, and chorus+reverb, while the MIC channel features reverb. This one unit has everything you need to shape your sound, including vocals. The power amp section has a built-in limiter, so you’re ensured of clean and undistorted sound even if the master control is raised too far.