Washburn Revival Solo D-135 135th Anniversary Limited Edition Acoustic Guitar
- 1 of only 135 USA Custom Shop made, limited edition Dreadnoughts based on Washburn’s 1937 #5244/#5246 shape.
- 135 year anniversary models, each unique and rare, are serialized beginning 1883 and ending with year 2018.
- Washburn Certificate of Authenticity and History Book included.
- Inspired by the simple styling of the 1930’s, the D135 features an understated “Smile” bridge, Faux-Tortoise pickguard and “Crown” headstock.
- Modern playability: with it’s neutral-C shaped neck and GraphTech Ratio tuned open-back tuners, the D135 will feel immediately comfortable in the hands of today’s acoustic guitar player.